World Cup 2023 India Vs Pakistan Sachin Tendulkar Says, I Am Here To Support The Team


India vs Pakistan, World Cup 2023, Narendra Modi Stadium: India-Pakistan will clash for the eighth time in the presence of 1 lakh 32 thousand spectators in the largest cricket stadium in the world. Many celebrities have reached Ahmedabad to watch this great match. Former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli’s wife Anushka Sharma have also arrived.

What Sachin Tendulkar Said

After reaching the airport, Sachin Tendulkar said, I have come here to support India. We expect the results we hope for.

Anushka Sharma also arrived

India has not lost against Pakistan in the World Cup

The Indian team has not lost a single match against Pakistan in the ODI World Cup. Team India has defeated Pakistan in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2011, 2015 and 2019. The Indian team will want to continue this winning streak. Team India will play for the third time in the World Cup against Pakistan at its home ground. India won in 1996 (Bangalore) and 2011 (Mohali).

In the betting market, the Indian team is considered as hot favorite to win. Among the bets that started on the loss, more than 75 percent bets are towards India. While the probability of Pakistan’s victory is estimated at 25 percent. Along with this, the total score of the match, score more than 300 and most runs in the power play as well as the betting on different sessions are also in favor of India. Usually, when the match is on India’s home ground, the chances of winning are increased by fixing the match. Even in this match against Pakistan, India is considered hot favorite due to the pressure of winning on India and because the match has been fixed from above by the bookies to earn crores of rupees.

Source link

Leave A Reply