Shiv Sena Mla Disqualification Case Hearing Live Update Today Before Vidhan Sabha Speaker Rahul Narwekars Uddhav Thackeray Vs Eknath Shinde Maharashtra Politics
Shiv Sena MLA Disqualification : Mumbai : Shiv Sena (Shiv Sena) MLA disqualification case (MLA Disqualification) Assembly Speaker Rahul Narvekar (Rahul Narwekar) had once again scheduled a hearing today. The hearing began this afternoon. Arguments took place for almost three hours today. The hearing on the consolidation of petitions started by the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly. For this, MP Anil Desai, MLA Anil Parab, MLA Ajay Chaudhary and Shiv Sena’s lawyer Dev Dutt Kamat from the Uddhav Thackeray group were present in the Vidhan Bhavan. So the Chief Minister Eknath Shinde Only his lawyer was present from the group. No great leader was present.
Earlier, Rahul Narvekar took the hearing scheduled for October 13 and recently held it on October 12 at 2 pm. Due to the hearing in the Supreme Court, the schedule of the Speaker (Rahul Narwekar) was changed.
MLA Disqualification Hearing LIVE Updates
Three applications were heard today
1 Application to be heard together
2. Some additional documents are to be submitted. Documentary evidence should be taken on record
3 They want to raise additional factual issues
The decision will be given on these three applications on 20th
What did the lawyer of Anil Sakhre Shinde group say?
We say that there are different issues in different petitions. MLAs have to raise issues. Everyone should get a chance to raise issues. He made all three applications today. It is delaying. If the earlier petitions are heard, the case will be settled soon. The delay is due to them, said Shinde group’s lawyer Anil Sakhre.
- Shinde faction and Thackeray faction face each other
- Shinde group’s lawyer insists on not merging petitions
- The reasons of each petition are different, so the Shinde group demands that each petition be heard separately
- But the argument from the Thackeray group is to take the petition together
- How can a plea for consolidation of petitions be decided when the issues in each petition are different
- Vidhan Sabha Speaker Rahul Narvekar expressed his opinion
- Adv Kamat argued for consolidation of the petition
- Strong arguments from the Thackeray group on the issue of consolidation of petitions
- Point-of-view presentations from every lawyer in the Thackeray group
- On the contrary, the Shinde group tried to undermine the argument
- Argument of issues in the petitions by the fathers of the Shinde group
- The hearing continued for almost two and a half hours
How is the MLA disqualification hearing schedule?
- The argument regarding MLA disqualification will be held from October 12 to November 23.
- The final hearing will be held two weeks after November 23.
- The Thackeray group’s demand to hear all the petitions together will be heard tomorrow
- A petition has been filed on behalf of the Shiv Sena Thackeray group alleging that Assembly Speaker Rahul Narvekar is deliberately delaying the hearing of disqualification of MLAs.
- Rahul Narvakar’s role is being heavily criticized by the Thackeray group.
Assembly Speaker on a visit to Delhi after the hearing
After today’s hearing, Assembly Speaker Rahul Narvekar will go on a visit to Delhi. Although he will go to Delhi for the meeting of the Speakers of the House of G-20 countries, there is a discussion that there will be legal chaos in Delhi before the Supreme Court hearing. Rahul Narvekar will meet Solicitor General Tushar Mehta in Delhi. Thackeray and NCP’s Sharad Pawar group have filed a petition in the Supreme Court accusing Rahul Narvekar of delaying the hearing on disqualification of MLAs.
Affidavit by Thackeray group in Supreme Court against Narvekars
The Supreme Court had directed that the Assembly Speaker should take a decision on the disqualification petition of Shiv Sena MLAs at the earliest. It was also said that the relevant schedule should be submitted. Accordingly, the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly presented the schedule for the hearing of disqualification of MLAs. But the Thackeray group objected to it. The Thackeray group alleged that the Speaker of the Vidhan Sabha is deliberately wasting time in this matter. He has also submitted an affidavit in the Supreme Court against Rahul Narvekar.