Mukesh Ambani is giving opportunity to open petrol pump, earning will be huge. mukesh ambani giving chance to open reliance petrol pump dealer know how to start
Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is giving you an opportunity to open a petrol pump. You can earn big money by becoming a dealer of Reliance Petrol Pump. Now let us know how you can become a petrol pump dealer of the country’s leading company Jio-BP.
Mukesh Ambani is giving opportunity to open petrol pump, earning will be huge
If you also want to earn by opening a petrol pump, then this is a great opportunity for you. Actually, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is giving you an opportunity to open a petrol pump. You can earn big money by becoming a dealer of Reliance Petrol Pump. Let us tell you, Reliance has the world’s largest refinery in Gujarat. This refinery produces about 1.24 million barrels daily. The company has more than 64,000 petrol pumps across the country, out of which 1300 provide superior technology fuel along with special services. Now let us know how you can become a petrol pump dealer of the country’s leading company Jio-BP.
Also read: Good news for fans of India-Pakistan match, BCCI increased tickets by 14000
This is how you can open a petrol pump
- First of all go to the official link of Jio-BP https://partners.jiobp.in/.
- After this, you will have to submit the expression of interest on this page. Here a page will open in front of you. Here you will have to fill all the details like your name, mail ID, mobile number.
- The next step is to register and apply for business. For this, applicants have to go to the Contact Us icon at the top right corner of the website screen and select Business Inquiry as the next option.
- After this a form will appear on the screen. Applicants will have to fill all their personal details related to business and also the land size and location prescribed for the business. All contact details including mobile number and email ID will have to be provided. If it is incomplete in any way the system will return the form.
- The company will review the completed form, and a company representative will contact the applicant to take the process forward.
- For the construction of petrolarium, raw materials, construction materials and even brands of furniture, stands, POS machines, equipment etc. will have to be shown.
- There will be periodic inspections by Reliance Petroleum employees to monitor the construction progress. Before giving the final certificate to the franchise, there will be an interview of the pump employees. After that the applicant can start work.
These things will be needed
To open a petrol pump of Mukesh Ambani’s company, you should have a minimum of 800 square feet of space and there should be 3 pump managers. It is necessary to have a clean toilet and a budget of at least Rs 70 lakh will be required. If you are opening a Reliance petrol pump on the highway then it is necessary to have a minimum of 1500 square feet of land. It is necessary to have 2 attendants to fill the air. It is necessary to have at least 8 attendants to fill petrol. Apart from this, there should be free air and nitrogen gas in the vehicles. Talking about the budget, to open the pump you will need land cost or rent, refundable caution deposit of Rs 23 lakh and signing fee of Rs 3.5 lakh.