Maruti will play the band of Tata and Mahindra with these 4 cars
Maruti Suzuki Upcoming Cars: Maruti Suzuki is one of the largest vehicle manufacturing companies in the country. The company’s cars are very much liked in the market for their looks and mileage. In such a situation, it would not be wrong to say that Maruti Suzuki has dominance in the Indian market.
To maintain this dominance, Maruti Suzuki is preparing to launch some of its new cars in the coming time. Today in this report we will talk about some such popular cars of the company. Which can be launched in the market soon.
Also read:- There are variants in car tires too, know their details before buying.
New-Gen Maruti Swift/Dzire Information
The company may soon launch the next generation models of its popular premium hatchback Maruti Swift and sedan Maruti Dzire in the market. Both these cars are likely to get a 1.2 liter, 3-cylinder petrol engine based on Toyota’s strong hybrid technology. If many reports are to be believed, you will see both these cars on the roads of the country in the year 2024. The company is going to offer mileage of 35 to 40 kilometers per liter.
Also read:- MP Election 2023: You will be surprised to hear what BJP leaders told on Rahul Gandhi’s MP tour.
Maruti eVX electric SUV information
Maruti Suzuki is preparing to launch its first electric SUV EVX in the country’s electric vehicle market. It can be launched in the market by the year 2025. The company is building it on the innovative Born Electric platform. Talking about its dimensions, it can be 4300 mm long, 1800 mm wide and 1600 mm high. The company will offer a 60kWh battery pack in it. Which will have the capacity to offer a drive range of 500 kilometers.
Maruti 7-Seater SUV information
According to many reports, Maruti Suzuki is making a new three-row SUV. Its codename is currently kept as Y17. This SUV is likely to be based on Grand Vitara. It is expected that the company will provide 1.5L K15C petrol engine with mild hybrid technology and Toyota’s 1.5L Atkinson cycle petrol powertrain.
Read these news also
- IND VS PAK: Team India will defeat Pakistan, big update on Shubman Gill, know which player will get the place!
- Seeing Akshara Singh alone in the bedroom, Khesari held her in his arms, you will lose consciousness after watching the video.
- Bumper discount offer in Flipkart sale, Samsung’s powerful smartphone for just Rs 6,499
- EPFO’s special facility creates ruckus, LIC premium payers will get bumper benefits
- ICC WC 2023: KL Rahul’s pain after winning the match against Australia, said- injury and criticism caused a lot of pain
- This cheap smartphone of OPPO will give a tough competition to Vivo and Samsung! Get a great camera with a powerful battery
- Maruti will play the band of Tata and Mahindra with these 4 cars
- Assembly Elections 2023 Live: Rahul Gandhi’s public meeting in Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh today, know how Rahul will remain in election colors
- There are variants in car tires too, know their details before buying.
- World Cup 2023: Had KL Rahul completed his century, Team India would have got a big advantage, see the complete equation.